Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

A Day Plus a Day Equals Two Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Plus a Day Equals Two Days

Since, I forgot to write my blog yesterday I'm going to combine yesterday and today.

So anyways, yesterday there was this long-awaited new Champion on LoL (See first blog to figure out what this is) and I was sooooooo excited to be the first one in my group to use him and then the game store goes down before I can buy him! LIKE WTF!? So I sit there for a couple hours all furious and sad while at the same time doing G13 on Mabinogi. About 7 hours later the store is still down, I'm finished with G13 on Mabinogi and I'm still hella mad. So with frustration on the brain I get on CA to try Costa Recon and I got tons of laughs at how ridiculous the map is laid out, but don't get me wrong, I love it. So I got to bed still sad but a little happier because of Costa Recon and my completion of G13.

Todaaaaaaaay, I wake up three hours early so I can rush on to see if I can finally buy Maokai, the Twisted Treant and alas! The shop is fixed. So I buy him and play a handful of games alone and with my friends and have an absolute blast. I <3 Maokai. He be my bestest friend. After that I spend the next 6 hours helping my other bestest friend beat G13 on Mabinogi and he's still doing it as I type this. Hopefully I'll have good news tomorrow where he and I rock a dungeon boss with our new Personas, which you get from beating G13. GG Nexon, I <3 you.
MvN-Yugi

CA IGN : MvN-Yugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

A Day Plus a Day Equals Two Days :: Comments

Post on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 am by Yuki

sounds fun and have fun on LoL that games too srs for me ;D

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 pm by MvN-Yugi

Lol thanks, that's why I haven't been on CA :S I'll get over it soon though I usually do. I have phases lol.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 pm by Yuki

lol its all good, this clan is more than just ca u know :3

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum