Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

A day in Phong-a-Long's shoes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day in Phong-a-Long's shoes.

WELCOME FELLOW MvN's

So...today...a typical tuesday, I woke up at approximately 7:10am like usual and did my morning routine to prepare for another mundane day at school. Attended classes and whatnot. Today was the college/university discussion and presentation for us junior class. (CSU or UC?!!). I hope i get admitted to one! Then as the day moved on, I had a chance to have a casual conversation with one of my crushes. ^o^ Around 2:45(which school ends), I registered for SAT classes which is offered by the school. Then went to condition and play games at the tennis courts. I HATE CONDITIONING!! ARGHHHHH I'm extremely sore, especially from my thighs and hamstrings. My palms are callused and are forming minor blisters. Ouch. xD thats a regular day at tennis for you! Love the fact that Tennis at our school is coed. which means the girls can be seen across the courts. <3 so cute/sexy. ^o^
MvN-LucifeR

CA IGN : MvN-LucifeR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

A day in Phong-a-Long's shoes. :: Comments

Post on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 am by Yuki

you have more than one crush? ballin' o3o

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:33 am by MvN-LucifeR

heos yea.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:29 am by Yuki

prawh bruh

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down