Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Current Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current Issues

Post by MvN-Dontea on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I think that giving Erythm an second chance is good and ive been talking to him recently and he seems to feel bad and doesnt hate us at least me he has been asking me to help him in wogl and i have been complying just out of pure generosity. I personally think that if we do give him a second chance we shuld make it very clear not to break any rules again.

Second- Kelso seems to be a nice guy as well as being active but being a divison admin without a mic is nearly pointless. If u want to give it to him for the title thats fine but wat is the point of an div admin who cant lead a cw? I just see it as a kind of pointless but id inform him that if he gets a mic the position is his to spark his interest into it.

Third- I Re-read the CoC and i like the more specific changes for the few who do read it they will be much more aware.
MvN-Dontea

WOGL Team Leader
Forum Moderator
Recruiting Administrator
CA IGN : MvN-Dontea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-JimStar on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Personally I can't say anything about Edsik. As of right now, my opinion on him is pretty biased due to the way I see his attitude, so I would only hurt rather than help him in that regards.

For Kelso, go ahead and give him division admin rights, but do not let him cwar unless there is someone on the team who can talk while reading the chat. This is also why I don't usually host cwars unless I, myself am allowed to talk.

I don't really remember what parts of the CoC have been changed or not, because I haven't read it in a good few months. After reading it just now, I think we should edit some of it, such as the part where it says hacking is not tolerated for any game, cause as a few people know, I use cheats or you can call it, 'hacks' for my flashcart.
It could possibly be changed to state 'Hacks will not be tolerated for any Nexon game, however any other game that isn't directly connected to Combat arms or Nexon, this means no games that are within leagues, such as Wogl which contains both CA as well as AvA.'
MvN-JimStar

Forum Administrator
Recruitment Administrator
CA IGN : MvN-Jimstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:46 pm

We require everyone to agree to the CoC when they join now, so they have no excuse for not knowing the rules.
eRyth was the last one before we made that change I believe.

And yeah, that's what I meant by mic-conditional.
If he gets mic, he gets div.

And no, I'm keeping the CoC to say no hacking.
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer
CA IGN : MvN-Ion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Corupted on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am

Ion, is it possible you could put a function were a person has to stay on the page for a certain amount of time so they have to read it. I say this because most people just skip the CoC

To many people it serves no purpose

Just an idea
MvN-Corupted

Forum Moderator
Youtube Commentator
CA IGN : MvN-Corupted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Dontea on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 am

Or add a CoC quiz that u can look at the CoC while u do it so it makes sure ppl read it just an idea :P
MvN-Dontea

WOGL Team Leader
Forum Moderator
Recruiting Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Dontea on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Things concerning getting banned for insignificant games for wogl and two i think we shuld follow that rule instead of our much stricter policy. meaning if the game is insignificant to the clan or we dont participate in it you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hold the clans names or any ties to the clan. any ideas?

Please do not spam this thread with stupid/useless comments. Is Label banned? No. If you have cheats for other insignificant games you are not likely to get banned. That being said, if you have cheats for other insignificant games that could possibly be used on combat arms (or any other game that WOGL supports), you're probably going to get banned.
http://www.wogl.org/forums/ca-na-general-discussion/38179-ban-list-celebratory-thread-6.html
MvN-Dontea

WOGL Team Leader
Forum Moderator
Recruiting Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 pm

i like this idea, it doesn't mean we support hacking it just means you won't get punished for using them? hurr ideas, are being thrown in this thread, NO BASHING.

You may express your opinions on any idea though, but lets keep this mature. For me i agree with dontea, we are not a business, we are not a big group, we are a group of people having fun on Nexon games and ect, thats what i strive this group to be, a group where you can escape everyday life and have fun with others on games like CA, maple, dragon nest and whatever steam or even omgpop.
Yuki

Clan Leader
Forum Moderator
CA IGN : MvN-Yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top