Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams

so i had a dream about combat arms last night... it was.... interesting. joe, dallas, fallacy, and one other person was in it. i cant remember who :3 It was one of my more, weird dreams
edit= i think it was james not positive though

Last edited by MvN-Treak on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

MvN-Treak

CA IGN : MvN-Treak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

dreams :: Comments

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm by MvN-Ion

The other person is Sparky.

They're residual nightmares from that Tinychat session.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:49 pm by SparkyPingPong

Breh, my jiggles are the envy of the neighorhood, he was having a very "pleasureable" dream until Joe came onto the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm by MvN-Fallacy

what did we do>?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 pm by MvN-Treak

MvN-Ion wrote:The other person is Sparky.

They're residual nightmares from that Tinychat session.

lololol that was just.... weird

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:50 pm by MvN-Treak

ok well lets see. this is all i remember. there was probably more but dreams are hard to remember. so we were in this clan war on some map i have never seen before. It was 1-3 and me and mario were left against 4 of them. (dallas killed someone on are team as he died lol) so we would end up clutching them. so now it was 2-3 and we were tied on kills. so dallas and fallacy go off and get themselves killed. i dont remember how they died. so it was a 2-5. the person i cant remember i think was james dies. so now were down 3 kills with 5 of them left. i had killed 2 only to end up getting lottoed. so now its joe v 3. he kills 2 ending up with around 15 hp left. they both camped it out until about 30 seconds left. so again im not sure what map it is but joe ends up finding him and somehow lottoes him in the face. and we won. and then i woke up. so yea i dont remember what happened before that but i remember that james and fallacy were bottom fraging and then its was dallas middle fraging then me and the joe was top fraging. somehow :P lol jk so yea the last thing i remember seeing was the scoreboard. then i woke up. o and joe said something on vent i was laughing so hard for like 5 minutes straight i was crying. i think thats what got dallas killed the 5th round. so yea it was a very interesting yet entertaining dream

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum