Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

MvNAC Nexon Ticket

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MvNAC Nexon Ticket

Post by MvN-Ion on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

MvN-Ion wrote:Hello,

I am MvN-Ion with Motivation clan.
Our clan strives to maintain the utmost cleanliness in our clan.
Most clans with a similar standard use a process called "Teamviewing" where a qualified clan administrator searches members' computers for illegitimate utilities.
While we used to utilize this process, we found it to be far to invasive, difficult to schedule, and prone to failure than was preferable.
Because of this, I, for my clan, have developed MvNAC.
MvNAC is an anti-cheat application designed to be only run by members of Motivation clan, and assist us in keeping our clan clean.

I would like to know if we can have this application approved for use.
We have already tested it a few times in-game, but after a few clan members raised concerns, we felt we should ensure that it is approved by Nexon first.
It would be quite ironic if we were banned for using an anti-cheat.

The program has no interaction with the actual Combat Arms application.
It simply uploads a list of the MvNAC users' currently running processes with window titles to our server every four minutes.
The clan administrators review the logs later.

If it would be of assistance, I am quite willing to release the source code to have this approved.

Lastly, while I understand and respect your decision on the matter, I have not had good experiences with this tickets system in the past personally.
While I will gladly halt any use of MvNAC at your request, we will continue using it until otherwise notified.
I understand you most likely have a very high ticket volume, however we cannot take the risk of letting illegitimate players in the clan in the mean-time.

Thank you,
MvN-Ion
Motivation Clan Administrator
http://MvNClan.tk
GM Sulyth wrote:Thank you for reporting your issue with Combat Arms. I'm sorry to hear that you cannot enjoy the game and I can imagine this must be frustrating. As a fellow player, I have my share of issues with running Combat Arms and I am more than happy to help you find the solution. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused you.

I appreciate you for reporting this information as this is very important to us. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the developers and I suggest you keep an eye on the website for any updates and/or changes as they will be posted there.

The only solution I can suggest you now is to have a fresh and clean install of the client. For best results, I recommend that you delete the folder the game is in and any other related files or icons before you reinstall the game. You can download the game client from our “Game Download” Section at www.nexon.net/

Additionally, you can try to launch the game from the Direct Launcher which can be found in the Combat Arms folder.

Please make sure that any antivirus and or firewall programs have listed our games as a safe or trusted source. Your program may not properly be loading because a file is being blocked or has been deleted.

If your issue persists, you may need to update your HackShield. In your Combat Arms Folder, open your HackShield Folder, and delete the Update folder: C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\HShield -> Delete Update folder. Then, run the HSUpdate.exe. Once this has completed, please restart your computer.

If in case, this issue continues to persist, please do not hesitate to add a comment on this ticket or submit a new ticket with your error and its details, and we will further investigate the situation.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

GM Sulyth
Nexon America, Inc.

For security reasons, please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.
MvN-Ion wrote:This response is in no way relevant to the original ticket.
[Deny Button Clicked]
GM Sulyth wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the same issues. I appreciate you for reporting this information as this is very important to us. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the developers and I suggest you keep an eye on the website for any updates and/or changes as they will be posted there.

Here are a few solutions that might help.

Close any extra applications before starting the game as they may interfere with our game clients. If you do not feel comfortable turning off your firewall or antivirus, we suggest configuring them appropriately to allow the game client to run.

Run a Virus/Spyware scan on your system to make sure that it is clean. Malicious programs can interfere with the game and compromise the security of your account.

Please make sure that you have DirectX 9.0c or better and that your video card drivers are up to date. More information about direct can be found in our “Game Download” section at Nexon.net/
For nVidia video card drivers: http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
For ATI video card drivers: http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

Please make sure that Windows is configured to allow the execution of the game client. To verify this, click on your Start menu, Control Panel, Performance and Maintenance (if applicable) and then double click on System. Select the Advanced tab and click settings in the performance section. Once there, select the Data Execution Prevention tab and make sure that the game client is added if the second option is selected. Also make sure to click Apply and Ok if you make any changes.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused you and I hope to see you in game.

Sincerely,

GM Sulyth
Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.
[Ticket forcefully closed by GM.]
[Original ticket resubmitted.]

Last edited by MvN-Ion on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Recruitment Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer
CA IGN : MvN-Ion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MvNAC Nexon Ticket

Post by Yuki on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 am

Thats legit cant wait for the reply
Yuki

Clan Leader
Forum Moderator
CA IGN : MvN-Yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 am

It's only gonna take a year to get a reply...
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioBob on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 am

Depends on the section you put it under. You should have put it under like Account Management or Password Recovery, those are the quickest :3.
MarioBob

Forum Moderator
CA IGN : MvN-Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 am

Alex had a good idea, why don't we have some sort of small event to reward people for using the AC?

All logins, game starts, userlist updates, and logouts are logged by the AC.
I can tell who has spent the most time on it from this.

It would certainly get use up a bit, and if we already have a good number of older members using it, new applicants may feel less intimidated by the idea.
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 am

wants to wait for ticket response, cause if we do, do this then im held responsible if anything goes wrong e_e
Yuki

Clan Leader
Forum Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Ehh fyne, but noxen is supar slowww
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-JimStar on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 pm

MvN-Ion wrote:noxen is supar slowww

Agreed. Anything that gets shipped to me takes at least 2 months lulz.
MvN-JimStar

Forum Administrator
CA IGN : MvN-Jimstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

I've gotten two "We're experiencing a high ticket volume, we haven't even seen your ticket yet." notices. ._.
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Updated this.

This is fail.

I am disappoint.
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-JimStar on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Don't use big words.
MvN-JimStar

Forum Administrator
CA IGN : MvN-Jimstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:10 pm

New ticket: "We made anti-cheat. We want you approve. kthx."

Like?
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioBob on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Let's compare the two.

GM-Sulyth wrote:Greetings Joseph,

A GM has suggested a solution for your ticket, which you may "accept" or "decline" by viewing the ticket on the Customer Support website. Please see below for more details.

Thank you for reporting your disconnection/crashing issue. I'm sorry to hear that you cannot enjoy the game and I can imagine this must be frustrating. As a fellow Mapler, I have my share of disconnection issues and I am more than happy to help you find the solution. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused you.

Your disconnection issue may be caused by a number of things, let's narrow it down. Please be sure to close all unnecessary programs prior to running the game. This may include Anti-Virus software and Spyware protection programs. You will need ensure that your Anti-Virus and Spyware protection programs do allow MapleStory and HackShield.

A possible solution would be to reboot your computer and try again momentarily. If this does not help I would suggest that you manually re-install the game from the official Nexon.net website.

Please make sure to use the “Add/Remove Programs” when deleting the game. Also select “Delete Files” by opening up Internet Explorer going to the “Tools” option and into `Internet options” There, go to the “General” tab, and then find the “Temporary Internet files” (should be close to the browsing history) and select “Delete files” Once it is clear, try to download the game again.

Make sure that you are using an updated version of Internet Explorer, it is a known issue that other browsers may have conflicting issues with our website. Also, make sure that you are downloading the client from the official Nexon.net website.

Additionally, you can try to launch the game from the GameLauncher which can be found in the MapleStory folder.

I hope these solutions work and if you still experience the same issue, please feel free to add a comment or reopen the ticket.

Sincerely,

GM Sulyth
MarioBob

Forum Moderator
CA IGN : MvN-Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm

DISAPPOINT.

They're copy/pastaing.
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:42 pm

lolz.
Yuki

Clan Leader
Forum Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 pm

resend!
Yuki

Clan Leader
Forum Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Already did.
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Ion on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Same ticket response, they refuse to answer.
MvN-Ion

Forum/Site Administrator
Affiliation Coordinator
Reputation Coordinatior
Multimedia Team Member
AC Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MvN-Jack on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 pm

ask fang about getting in contact with them?
MvN-Jack

CA IGN : MvN-Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum